Private LTE Seminar: In-Depth Look at Private LTE Applications & Business Models
Monday, April 8 from 1:00pm – 5:00pm.
The Besen Group estimates that the US private LTE market will grow at a compound annual growth rate of 35% between 2019 and 2023 due to the availability of new spectrum bands such as CBRS and MulteFire as well as the maturity of LTE ecosystem. This growth accounts for more than $3 Billion by the end of 2023.
The Besen Group defines private LTE as a dedicated network for consumers, businesses and Internet of Things. Private LTE can be based on licensed, unlicensed or shared spectrum.
The Besen Group expects private LTE networks to play an important role for critical communications, industry IoT and enterprises across different vertical sectors including: education, healthcare, government, military, commercial real estate, residential real estate, aviation, railway, ground transportation, maritime, manufacturing, hospitality, cable operator, mobile operator, satellite operator, energy, mining, oil, gas, public venues, smart ports, smart cities and public safety.
In this seminar, The Besen Group will present a network as-a-service business model and an in-building cellular business model for private LTE networks. The network as-a-service business model is being adopted by mobile operators, cable operators, satellite operators and managed service providers. The in-building cellular business model is being adopted by enterprises who are considering deploying Evolved Packet Core (EPC) on-premise, on a public cloud or as a managed service.
The Besen Group will present private LTE use cases and provide an in-depth look at the development of private LTE business case over CBRS spectrum with positive return on investment.
In the seminar, we will answer the following key questions:
- How can a mobile operator launch a private LTE service?
- How can a cable operator launch a private LTE service?
- How can a satellite operator launch a private LTE service?
- Which spectrum bands are ideal for a private LTE network?
- How to develop a comprehensive private LTE business case?
- What are key Capex and Opex assumptions for the private LTE business case?
- How to select the small cell vendor and Managed Service Provider?
- Which business model is the most appropriate for a private LTE network?
- How to dimension small cells for outdoor and indoor private LTE network?
- How to select the EPC vendor for private LTE network?
- What are challenges with private LTE networks?
- Which vendor provides the total turnkey private LTE solution?
Agenda and speakers are subject to change without notice.
To sponsor the private LTE seminar, please download the Media Kit for more information.
Add on price: $139
The Besen Group Seminar ONLY: $199