Meet senior executives from nearly 100 mobile carriers that make up CCA’s membership, and connect with technology innovators across the wireless industry as you demonstrate your offering in the exhibit hall.
- One (1) 5’x5′ space in the Start-Up Pavilion
- One (1) Cocktail Table – 2 foot diameter table
- Two (2) Chairs
- Two (2) complimentary passes to CCA 2018
- Listing and link on the CCA 2018 show website
- Access to CCA attendee list twice prior to the show
- Access to CCA attendee list once post-show
In addition, the first 8 Start-Ups will present their product or service in a special session attended by carrier executives and CCA attendees.
ONE WINNER WILL RECEIVE
- The opportunity to host a webinar for CCA members, where you can focus on the challenges your offering addresses and share more detail on your products or services.
- Banner advertising on both the CCA Association and CCA Events websites.
- One contributed article, published in the Fall/Winter 2018 issue of The CCA Voice
- Mentoring from CCA’s Director of Industry Development, Kim Caronchi, who’s role at CCA is to facilitate introductions and relationships between technology innovators and CCA carrier members
Participants must have $5M or less in funding and be less than three years old.
The start-up application will open in mid-May.
Contact CCA’s Events Manager, Maggie Belnap, with any questions.