Washington, D.C., September 26, 2018 – The Start-up Showcase returns to Competitive Carriers Association’s (CCA) 2018 Annual Convention with a host of emerging companies that will demonstrate their latest technologies for the mobile ecosystem. CCA’s Annual Convention will take place at the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate, October 1-3, 2018.
Entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to meet senior executives from nearly 100 mobile carriers that make up CCA’s membership, and connect with executives from across the industry as they demonstrate their offerings in the exhibit hall. Companies will present at Innovative Start-up Solutions on Wednesday, October 3 at 10:15-11:05 am, Partin Conference Center, and the audience will vote for its favorite. The winner will be announced on the exhibit hall floor later that day and receive a marketing package and mentoring support from CCA.
The Start-up Pavilion will feature the next generation of entrepreneurs including:
- ABIS Solutions provides rapid deployment of new projects with best-in-class field automation through its ProSys Suite of Apps, field and managerial talent acquisition (staffing) and consultancy services.
- Cellbie provides a trade-in software platform for mobile retail to enable buying and selling of used smartphones for consumer and business customers.
- DASCAD solutions address the need of high-resolution hetronet platform capable of simulating all network elements including Macro, Small Cells and DAS in one platform.
- Ensurity Mobile offers a wide range of discreet tracking solutions designed to protect your company’s high value assets.
- Fieldforce, Inc. offers a next generation platform to manage network operations and field activities by digitizing, storing, analyzing and predicting outcomes thus optimizing time to resolution and reducing total cost of ownership.
- Internet of Things America LLC is a managed services provider including a vetted catalog of IoT agriculture and smart town solutions, actionable data analytics, and ongoing IoT management that carriers can deploy without any CAPEX requirements in order to deliver superior end-to-end IoT services to their clients.
- South Coast Telecom offers innovative services such as robocall identification, LNP and SS7.
- Vume, Inc. has developed a software, multimedia, AI driven, network implementation solution used by telecom operators and their field contractors.
With nearly 100 competitive carriers represented, and a host of networking and learning opportunities, CCA events are the premier destination for conducting business and driving innovation in the North American mobile market. The licensed service area of CCA’s nearly 100 carrier members covers 95 percent of the nation. Visit http://www.ccamobile.org/ Connect: #CCA2018 or @CCAMobile