Nashville, April 14, 2016 – Competitive Carriers Association (CCA) today announced the winners of its annual Excellence in Marketing Awards, which honor creative and innovative marketing campaigns. The winners, in five categories, were announced during Mobile Carriers Show taking place this week at Music City Center, Nashville, April 13-15.
“This year’s submissions were highly creative, focusing on the many important ways consumers are using and can benefit from robust mobile connections,” said Steven K. Berry, president and CEO of CCA. “CCA members are community-based and care about their local consumers, and finding the right message that resonates with current and future customers is an incredibly important part of their businesses. Congratulations to all the winners who continue to advance the competitive mobile ecosystem through print, broadcast and social media marketing channels.”
Winners were selected by CCA’s membership, and all submissions have been on display at Mobile Carriers Show. The 2016 CCA Excellence in Marketing Awards winners include:
- Carrier – Pioneer Cellular: Now We’re Talking
- Associate – Beesion Technologies: A Better Approach to BSS
- Carrier – Bluegrass Cellular: Do You Really Need Another Blind Spot?
- Associate – Mosaik Solutions: Wireless Competitive Landscape 2015
Electronic & Social Media
- Carrier – Cellular One of NE Arizona: GEAR UP Challenge
- Associate – Retail Benefits: Sprint Points Rewards Program
- Carrier – Union Wireless: 100 Year History Radio
- Carrier – Docomo Pacific: Best Day of Our Lives
- Associate – Interop Technologies: Wi-Fi Calling Everywhere
CCA is the nation’s leading association for competitive wireless providers and stakeholders across the United States. The licensed service area of CCA’s nearly 100 carrier members covers 95 percent of the nation. Visit http://www.ccamobile.org/
Follow @ccamobile, #MCS2016
# # #